QuickCall.com Global Reach Includes Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Perú and Brazil
March 29, 2017
QuickCall.com international calling app now available in 67 countries worldwide
The QuickCall.com phone app is available in Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Perú and Brazil. This expands the global version of the QuickCall.com free international calling app to allow download of the app in 67 different countries worldwide. Other Latin American countries served by QuickCall.com are Guatemala, El Salvador, the Dominican Republic, Colombia, Haiti, Honduras, Ecuador, Guyana and Venezuela.
Since its launch in 2016, the QuickCall.com global version has grown three times its original size in just nine months, expanding its customer base worldwide. People in these markets can now download the app for free and call over 200 countries and destinations for little or no cost, plus take advantage of free chat and other features.
- QuickCall.com’s comprehensive telecom network worldwide allows the company to offer high quality connections and much lower rates than traditional carriers and other apps.
- The company boasts “no hidden fees” and transparent pricing for all calls that are not part of the free service, plus flexible payment options for global customers.
- Customers can purchase a virtual phone number, giving them a “local” number in the U.S. or any other country without changing SIM cards or phone numbers. This turns long distance calls into local calls for those within the country of the virtual number, which is great for those doing business abroad.
- QuickCall.com is available in many countries in Europe, Eastern Europe, Central, South and North America, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and the United Kingdom.
- Call to anywhere from anywhere; customers can use the prepaid international long distance service to call mobiles and landlines worldwide.
QuickCall.com is continuing to roll out the app in more countries throughout 2017, with a goal to make QuickCall.com available to almost anyone in the world. The QuickCall.com app is available for both iPhone and Android, and may be found on the Google Play Store, the Apple App Store and the Amazon App Store.